- Feb 10, 2016 - Preventing Age-related Macular DegenerationMore »
- Jan 31, 2016 - Vote for Drs. Dobbins & Letourneau Eye Care in the 'Best of Lawrence' 2016More »
- Jan 27, 2016 - Resolve to Prevent Glaucoma in 2016More »
- Dec 31, 2015 - Why Do We Need Glasses?More »
- Dec 10, 2015 - The Importance of Proper Contact Lens Measurements and FittingMore »
- Oct 25, 2015 - Introducing Acuvue Oasys 1-Day LensesMore »
Our Mission Statement
Our Doctors and Team pledge to provide you and your family with the best quality eye health and vision care possible in a friendly, caring and professional environment. We promise to remain at the forefront of our profession through education and technology to enhance your quality of life.
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Drs. Dobbins & Letourneau, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrists in Lawrence, KS provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
Located in lovely downtown Lawrence, the optometry practice of Drs. Dobbins & Letourneau utilize the newest and most advanced technology, designer optical with the latest selection of frames, and contact lenses to fit everyone. Whether you need a routine eye examination or diagnosis and treatment of eye problems and ocular disease in Lawrence, Eudora, Baldwin City or Tonganoxie, KS our eye doctors are available for you six days a week and by phone for emergencies.
We are proud to introduce a new Dry Eye Center, committed to the advanced diagnosis and treatment of dry eye and ocular surface disease. Same Day Service! We have an onsite state-of-the-art optical lab. With our large inventory of affordable designer frames and sunglasses, we can have your single vision pair ready for you in one hour in many cases.